Register for the camping site
To secure your spot at the 'Decospan Triatlon Menen' campsite, you must register and fill out the form below.
The campsite will be accessible from Tuesday 22 August, 12 PM until Tuesday 29 August, 12 PM (noon).
There is an admission charge of 25€ per day (from 12pm until 12pm the next day).
The 'Decospan Triathlon Menen' campsite is located at Ieperstraat 311 in 8930 Menen (A19 - exit 2A). This is within cycling distance of the finish zone (2,6km or 1.6 mi) or within walking distance for those who fancy a long walk. We suggest bringing your bike.
- Electricity: in a radius of maximum 70m (500W - 2A)
Don't forget to bring your extension cord!
- Waste: different recycling points are located on the campsite. Please sort your waste!
- Discharge points for waste water.
- The 'Decospan Triatlon Menen' campsite is only accessible to campers with a valid ticket for the 'Decospan Triatlon Menen' campsite.
- The speed limit on the campsite is 10 km/h.
- No water is provided. However, there are taps with potable water in the comfort zone.
- Not permitted:
- Sound installations
- Drink dispensing installations
- Open fire, barbecues, fireworks etc.
- Laughing gas, drugs
- Dangerous items such as glass, weapons, sharp objects and other objects deemed dangerous by the campsite manager.
- Be considerate towards your neighbours, both on the campsite and in its vicinity. Parties, loud music or noise pollution are not permitted.
- Neither the campsite manager can be held responsible for any damages or theft incurred on the 'Decospan Triatlon Menen' campsite.
Our camping site is fully booked. There are no more spots available!